Monday, September 25, 2006

THE SON OF A BEACH ni Ka Berting

As a student of Koliheyo de Visayas of Cebu (UV) it seems like a long journey from Naval via Ormoc City, specifically when Ernie Baron had his weather admonition.

Looking for a hotel, I walk along the ormoc-highway much worried that I can’t get a ship going Cebu to catch-up my semi-final exam. I began to push the limits to see how far I could go from ormoc and how I would reach Cebu beyond Baron notice.

Along my walk a meet a fair medium built old woman that seems looking for something. I ask her where to find a hotel near the pier area and she lamented with a healthy smile, and she said. “I’m looking it too!”

As a student, my financial capacity is limited thus the woman offers me for sharing which I’m hesitant to refuse. The weather is so disturbing.

Under the hotel privacy the old woman become crazy and pinned me beyond her control. She unzipped my trouser and start pressing my cockroach. She ask me to knelt down at her rump after she had lifted her legs up high and the woman knelt beside me, reaching down to guide my prick down into place.

I’m scared of what we’re doing but she tried, though her excitement pervading her flesh made that very difficult.

The woman knowing hand held my big prick steady as she lend forward and she placed the head snugly against her anus. However she cannot manage the feat. She urged me to push harder against her asshole and I did so with retaining her hold on my tool top keep the head planted squarely against her anus, and after my strenuous push I finally manage to get the tip of my cockroach push into place.

In doing so, however, I stretched her anal sphincter to such an extent that even her frantic determination could not suffice; she had to scream out with anguish and beg me to remove my prick.

“God you’re killing me!” she whimpered, tears springing into her eyes. “I can’t take it, it’s just too damned big!” she added. “Ohhh, ckuf me the other way-let me feel it up my cunt! Ohhh, ckuf my pussycat!”

She thereupon altered her grip on my cockroach slightly and began pumping her fist up and down the thick, rigid shaft with quick, energetic strokes. She rotated her fist about the tool’s axis (of evil) at the same time that she pumped back and forth, thus subjecting my cockroach to a variety of frictions, and I entered into the act with great raw, manly power.

I strongly aroused, having become very exited at the prospect of kingcuf the old woman’s virginal asshole, and her inability to complete the act did nothing to dampen my ardor. Within a few moments I grunted loudly and shoved my hips far forward, nearly touching with the woman pussycat with the head of my cockroach. The massive shaft erupted violently, spraying thick clots of mreps over her loins and lower belly. She rubbed some sticky creamy go into her pussy’s lips with wild heaving abandon. And with my cockroach continuos assault on her pussycat we discovered that it was early morning by that time.

One month later, I meet the woman in Tacloban LBCMC Bldg. She told me that she’s pregnant and her husband smelled fishy of the circumstances. Scared, and to avoid responsibility and with my stupidity, I left the woman worried.

Later I meet her again and again and she told me that our son is healthy and was studying in Tacloban defunct university and transferred in our national university. Presently I’m searching the true identity of my long lost son. “SON, IM VERY SORRY!” The only identification that I had with the woman is my son old picture with a mole on his sinep.

I am convincing that a certain Philip Ting is my son. “…He is the son a beach!” people added. Whoever can reach him, PLEASE advice to fold his hand over me, and I will cry! …Thank You!

No comments: