Sunday, August 06, 2006

Undesirables posting…


MR. PHILIPP TING THE RACIST (using cyber mag. to malign the Biliran Province)
ADDRESS: LBCMC Building Tacloban City, Leyte
From: Philipp Ting flip@ormoc.com
To: watersedge@chariot.net.au
Cc: yolly@netsprint.net.au
Bcc: "Editha x"boveloso@hotmail.com
Subject: The Biliranons
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2001 19:40:25-0700(PDT)
Biliran is a small island located in the northern part of Leyte. Its people were the most illiterate and stupid living animal in the country. Some say that Biliran Island is the home of sick-tarian people. Its inhabitants are come from the island of Bohol who had fled in order to escape from the American invaders.

Biliran becomes a free island from the motherland Leyte and grown-up and more criminally oriented. The people and its leaders are the heirs of the old stupid and idiotary tribe.Some of their race had gone outside the country and plant siblings as expected. ARE YOU ONE?
Do You Yahoo!? Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
=============================================================
From : "Editha x"boveloso@hotmail.com
To: Philipp Ting flip@ormoc.com
Cc: Philipp Ting flipting@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: The Biliranons
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:08:34
YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE IDIOT PEOPLE AND I DON’T BELIEVE YOU THAT PEOPLE IN BELIRAN ARE IDIOT BUT IF YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE IDIOT SO YOU A BIG IDIOT.
=====================================================
From: cferns@xtra.co.nz
To: Philipp Ting flip@ormoc.com
Date: Fri,20 Jul 2001 9:52:30+0000
FIRSTLY I AM NOT FROM BILIRAN AND I'M SURE THEY ARE BETTER PEOPLE THAN YOU. YOU ARE SICK IN THE MIND, AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:52:43-0700(PDT)
From: steve smith weido2001@yahoo.com
To: Philipp Ting flip@ormoc.com
To: Philipp Ting flipting@yahoo.com
Philipp, I think you have a small problem I would seek some help if I were you. I'm sorry to dissapoint you but, no I not from the Philippines I'm from England. But I'm sure you have some theory about people from there too. My comment was that I enjoyed my stay in Layte and Biliran and the other islands I visited in the Visayan region. I found the people very friendly and from your comments I would assume you are not from there. You should go there maybe you might learn something or two. Well have a nice day.
======================================================
From: "Editha x" boveloso@hotmail.com
To: Philipp Ting flip@ormoc.com
Cc: Philipp Ting flipting@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: The4 Biliranons
Dte: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:58:33
You are insane gago mamatay ka unta.
======================================================
From: "loida---------"flip@ormoc.com
Cc: Philipp Ting flipting@yahoo.com
Subject: The Biliranons
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:28:04+0000
How did you know that? I'm curious to know. Are you from there too??? He he he he he…
===============================================
Name : Dodong R.
URL :
Email : Tolosa
Comments : Mr. PHILIP TING, what do you meant by that. Our family is not magnanakaw. Bangin ikaw la! CKUF YU! again, CKUF YU!

Previous 10
Return to Website Sign Guestbook

No comments: